RE: [DNS] What is the Australian legal position on name piracy?

From: Jo Lim <jo.lim§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:07:44 +1000
Actually that is not correct.

The UDRP applies to the gTLDs. It does not apply to ccTLDs unless it has
been specifically adopted by a ccTLD manager.

auDA has adapted the UDRP to apply in the .au space - we call it the
auDRP. This will come into effect as part of the new policy regime.

Regards

Jo Lim
Chief Policy Officer
.au Domain Administration Ltd (auDA)