RE: [DNS] international domain news

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:11:20 +1000
> .org.au is actually one of the few spaces that has been
> restricted to non-profit organisations

Not according to its previous long-time Registrar, Robert Elz.  org.au,
according to Robert:

"it has never been a domain for non-profit organisations"

"it was, and remains, a domain for organisations that fit no-where else, or
don't do so reasonably, and has gov types, for-profit types, educational
types, and non-profit types of registrations"

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
+61 4 1374 3959