RE: [DNS] international domain news

From: Bard <bard§netspace.net.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:07:33 +1000
>>>Sure Larry, but...

Who is to decide ethical practice?
Consumers do not complain when confronted with better deals.  So where
do you draw the line?
This is all too exciting for me.
What we need is an educational Icon.
Like a Domain Name Clown, he could teach children about DNS and industry
pricing (clarify and correct confusion). Get them while they are young.