RE: [DNS] Federal Court of Australia - Victoria District Registry FRIDAY, 26 APRIL 2002 (fwd)

From: Neale Banks <neale§lowendale.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:26:29 +1000 (EST)
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Ginger Fish wrote:

> What about having a DNS barbie after  ?

How about an early lunchtime barbie in Flagstaff Gardens (of course, we'd
have to take shifts in the court to send out word when it started to look
interesting)?  Would it be appropriate to bring the good Aussie "Dick
Smith" matches to light the barbie? ;-)

Seriously though, while I don't "have the whole day off" but I should be
in that end of the city (er, as in Melbourne) most of today.

I'm happy to try to get to the court this morning (say by 10:30),
establish the likely timing for the day's proceedings and get a message
posted here.

Yes, I'm "ASS-U-ME"ing that the earlier cases will take more than 5
minutes each - anyone know if that's a reasonable assumption for
"directions" hearings?

Regards,
Neale.