RE: [DNS] RE: auDA to consider new names for .au

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 01:31:11 +1000
Hi all,

well, apologies to everyone from me for having missed that the selection
criteria are in the call for proposals, not in the Terms of Reference.  I
actually hadn't got around to reading the call for new 2LDs - I'd only got
up to reading the TOR.  Sorry about that folks.

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
+61 4 1374 3959