RE: [DNS] the future of the news...

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:21:06 +1000
Stop reading my mind, i was going to say exactly the same thing !

grrrrr....:>

Ginger

PS : notice that all the website is a bit fake, including the registry key
retrieval ( yeah ! they even say "they can retrieve the reg key for the user
woohoo ! ) ... i reckon the site will look better with a nice sexy popup
that says :

"we're sorry, we've tried to ripp you guys off, we're lawyers but we forgot
to respect the law because it's been a long time since law school"

oups sorry, I'm a tad off topic here ... sorry !

Ginger