RE: [DNS] SPAM MAIL

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:45:12 +1200
I have setup the "Sicilian Gingers Gang", we'll plastic that guy's car and
put his head on a stick for you, if you want... it's only for a renewable
and non-negociable subscription of $230 000 for 10 years , and we are a self
(centered)-regulated organisation.
Of course we will also protect your family and get rid of all your enemies ,
and we have a very effective accountant that will take care of all your
legal / illegal business.Oh and don't forget to add GST to the subscription.

Ginger