Re: [DNS] ING and .COM

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:20:09 +1000 (EST)
It is possible to purchase the INWW, NSI, OpenSRS or other registrar WhoIs
databases for this purpose. ICANN regulates that this is available with a
$10,000 min payment.

Also some companies develop CD's that you can purchase with this
information on it, designed specify for different purpose

i.e. domain name, expire date, contact name, address.

... it's highly likely that they have done this as it's the cheapest way
possible.

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.