Re: [DNS] hello

From: Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:50:40 +1000
This list is for General Domain Name System Issues thats why the DNS.

If you are looking for an ISP I am sure some of could offer you a product
but that is not really what this list is for.

If you go to that site you will find a fairly good list of ISP all round the
country who offer services. They are self maintained so the ISP keep them
uptodate or not so you will find many different ISP's and options.

I hope this helps you.

David Uzzell