RE: [DNS] Your Domain is Registered

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:51:44 +1000 (EST)
Ginger,

Unfortunatly if you don't know that delegation is a 5 second job.. well
most of the time.. then it's easy to pay for something that should be
inclusive of the registration price.. I know of registrants that payed
every year for delegation and updating infomation until they came over to
us...

Still can't pick my jaw off the ground over that price... $99 for one year.
bahh...

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.