consumer privacy

From: M.W Gacy <mw_gacy2000§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:19:20 +0100 (BST)
How did you guys retrieve the auDA auction sales
results?

Why is this information publicly available?

Are there not consumer privacy issues here? What is
auDA doing?  Can they get anything right? Why is it
that they seem to have such a major problem with
protecting data and/or the privacy of Australian
consumers?

The future is looking grim.

MW GACY

Maybe I should learn to spell intelligence  ;>)