WHOIS auDA

From: Mr Grumpy <evenmoreunhappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:06:47 +1000 (EST)
Can someone please remind me who is involved in which
companies again and what role they play with auDA if
any.

ie
Sasha Sudakov - ING - Domain registrations -
(accredited*) registrar  (or not as is their case).
Kim Davies - Cynosure - Australian ISP List - member
auDA technical commitee & list moderator.

I just want to see in plain view where peoples
interests lie.

Thanks.
Grumpy

--- Support <support&#167;saintspc.com.au> wrote: > I am
impressed. I like the way they do business.
> This would be the 4th one of these I have had in 2
> days.
>
> They have either got some very busy persons or their
> script that goes out and checks the .com domain
> listing.
>
> Oh well!
>
> David Uzzell
> Saints PC Pty Ltd

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!