DDNS now issuing threats

From: Domain Registration Services <mail§domainregistration.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:44:18 +1000
An off list threat received from Rod Keys of DDNS earlier today.

Questioning the integrity of a member of the coc committee and their
questionable business practices brings this result ? I'm starting to think
that nothing makes sense in this industry. Shut up and put up and ignore the
scammers who demand respect? Is that how it is? Because it sure seems that
way. What hope do we have when persons of this calibre are leading the way?

Rgds,

J. Maiolo
Domain Registration Services
(MIT Re-seller)