Re: [DNS] Interesting IRA

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:12:10 +0800
One of our clients also received this same letter from IRA.   for a .com.au
domain.

Even with the ACCC action  etc,  these shabby, deceptive  and misleading
practices continue.  When is it all going to stop?

Personally, I can't wait for the new auDA regime.  The current system ain't
working -  but I fear that these practices will continue under the new
system.

Regards
Richard