RE: [DNS] au.bz

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:35:15 +1000
I wasn't born yesterday and realise that it is seemingly standard (even
though poor practice when hidden inside fine print terms and conditions) to
automatically deem permission granted for internal marketing.

But surely; to then allow external marketing without explicit written
consent is outside the Federal Privacy Legislation?

Phil