RE: [DNS] registrars and resellers

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:42:16 +1000
Yeah, but there's not way in hell you're gong to find resellers to make a
living with "backdoors deals", unless some self regulated administration
somewhere will pay registrars for their survival ( actually, that's what
they do in Formula one sometimes with teams that are the back of the grid
with a shoe string budget ) ... but surely this industry is a lot less
exciting than a good ol' race ... but that was a serious question I was
asking, how can you make a buck as a new registrar ( not with id.au anyway ,
it's not going to work ) ? or basically, what's so exciting about becoming a
registrar ?

Ginger