For Brian Cartmell

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 10:45:28 +1000
Brian - if you're reading this.  If you've subscribed to this list, then DO
NOT put blocks in that result in bounces and non-deliverable messages.  YOU
elected to receive my mail through auDA - I didn't pick you as a recipient.

Rather unsubscribe.

I for one refuse to click on the link to the "unobtrusive technology" that
gets in the way!  And I sure as hell will not give THEM my email address,
thank you very much.

Ron Stark

------------------------------

Brian Cartmell <brian&#167;cartmell.cc> would like to receive your email "RE:
[DNS] registrars and resellers".

brian&#167;cartmell.cc is now using Spamarrest to block unwanted email.
Spamarrest is a revolutionary and unobtrusive technology that
stops spam before it reaches the inbox.

Spamarrest is quick and easy -- just one simple step and all your messages
to brian&#167;cartmell.cc will be delivered directly, with no future
authorization required.

Please click the link to complete transit of your email
and all future messages to Brian Cartmell <brian&#167;cartmell.cc>

http://spamarrest.com/a?9880100:401784

Thank you.
If you are not the intended recipient or you have received it in error,
please notify me immediately by reply email
or on +61 (0)3 9521 0649,
and delete this message from your system.