RE: [DNS] RE: [Oz-ISP] Enetica .au Registry is screwed already

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:52:41 +1000
Ok sue them !

Who is being unprofessional Mister, the people that were grabbed by the
throat at the last minute or the people that planned and risked a go live
date with systems full of bugs and barely tested, with policies still under
"review" ( I am of course talking about the ridiculous policy about
resellers only being able to make 20 whois queries ) ?

Best Regrets
Ginge