RE: [DNS] Accountability

From: <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:51:13 +0930 (CST)
Hi Ginge,

Enetica is my registra for my .id.au domain. Phones still engaged.

Has anyone managed to get a post 1/7/2002 .id.au up and running? im
guessing that even if it had been approved, you would have fun delegating
it, as the manage link on the webpage wont allow you to select the .au names.

I took a stab in the dark for some other .id.au domains, and their whois
details are still inactive aswell. This would lead me to the conclusion
that there is a hold up with all .id.au domains being set up. Geez, i hope
that someone more important than me doesnt hijack my nam ein the meantime

Could anyone give me an informed response?

:)

 drew (in limbo)