Re: [DNS] Re: .info domain registrations

From: <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:19:57 +0930 (CST)
Hi Steven,

At least you can update yours (.id.au)! It looks like the people at
enetica have been very busy little people all night, you can now manage your domain
(albeit you have to request your domain password, because they still have
not sent that out as yet, as well as any official notification that you
own the domain) When you goto change nameservers, it comes up
with a syntax error.

All the same, starting to smile, we are nearly there, i can feel it..

Hats off to the people at enetica, they seem very friendly, and cool under
what must be huge amounts of pressure :)

Cheers,

Drew