RE: [DNS] Re: Informing the public.

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:21:15 +1000 (EST)
Skeeve,

We have not yet been able to submit an application for registrar status.
auDA is not taking these application at this time and we do not know when
it will be open again.
We have had to go with a being a first teir reseller and have not yet
signed of on contracts for this as in our view this was a little quick for
implimintation to go live and we only received and incomplete reseller
contract &#167; 4pm the Friday before go live. We are only able to continue
with Melb IT to do .com.au's as we always have until contracts are
finalised.
We are hoping that some time this week we will be able to do these domain
names. We are initially going with Enetica.
Also after this has been done we work on a new site that should improve
the manage section adding other services to the domain functions.
Regards,

Michael-Pappas.