Reporting problems

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:49:27 +1000 (EST)
There seem to be a number of people reporting operational problems
with particular registrars or systems to this list.

I can't understand why people think this is a good idea.

Imagine I was say an ISP, and something was wrong with some part
of my system.  If people noticed the problem, would it be better
for them to
(A) report the problem directly to me (the ISP with the problem)
or
(B) stand on a public street corner and yell out the problem to
anyone who happens to be passing/listening at the time.

Food for thought...

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management