AusRegistry back on list

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:06:00 +1000
Hello All,

I thought it was about time the Registry got back on the list.

I am happy to answer any reasonable questions regarding the registry and
transition process. It has been a huge job and we are incredibly pleased
with all the process, systems and Registrars so far.

id.au seems to have attracted a lot of attention which is pleasing and
registrants are taking full advantage of the changes in policy for
com.au domains.

Now remember... I said reasonable...

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing