RE: [DNS] AusRegistry back on list

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:19:09 +1000
Dave,

Email support&#167;ausregistry.com.au with your request. We will ask for your
IP address and then be able to monitor your queries. We will then be
able to set appropriate numbers according to your needs.

This is only a temporary measure.

Ideally, you will need to go through your registrar as they will have
access to the EPP whois service. You will effectively be using their
connections to the database.

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing
AusRegistry Pty. Ltd.