RE: [DNS] AusRegistry back on list

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:35:29 +1000
Oh... sorry.

The basic technical requirements are the knowledge of either Java, Perl
or C++ as these are the languages the toolkits are written in.

Other than that (we are putting more detail on the website shortly), the
process is fairly straight forward. We provide technical support to
assist in setting up your management systems, but the majority of the
work has to be doen by you. Visit the accredited registrars site to see
the different variations...

Cheers,

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing