Re: [DNS] Fwd: Melbourne IT Ltd. | CONSUMER WARNING - Affecting your .com.au Domain Name

From: drew <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:21:43 +0930
Hi guys,

The most concerning thing that came straight into my mind was what the
customer is thinking...

"ohh no, more spam about that domain name thing that i dont understand.."

Its good on one hand that they are warning their customers to watch out when
dealing with a "competent domain registration company" (taken from their
webpage) but now on the other hand, who is the customer to believe? A company
called Melbourne IT, or the "internet registry".

If i was a normal punter, id be getting mighty confused by now..

Cheers,

Drew

--
http://www.dronus.org
possibly the crappiest website on the net