Re: [DNS] Fwd: Melbourne IT Ltd. | CONSUMER WARNING - Affecting your .com.au Domain Name

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:34:23 +0200
Quoting Adam Todd on Sunday July 07, 2002:
| That proves the point.  It's not a PUBLIC process at all.  Because only
| those who PAY a membership fee to join auDA, with a specific interest
| acceptable to the BOARD for their application can join.

Specific interest acceptable to the board?? Where did you pull that
from? The Demand class is for everyone except the supply-side (domain
sellers, ISPs, registrars, etc.) It is for people who use domains.

kim

ps. I am a demand class auDA director. I am not a reseller, registrar
etc. My only interest in .au is as a domain name consumer.