RE: [DNS] auDA Membership

From: Adam Todd <auda§todd.inoz.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:47:16 +1000
>|> "Board Meeting Minutes - April 2002
>|>
>|> DHS International P/L (supply)
>
>Obviously a breakdown somewhere as I haven't been contacted regarding
>this or about making payment.

No one EVER said auDA was efficient, functional or forward thinking.

Kinda reminds me about all these people who were suddenly members of the
IAHC, some had been listed for several months in the "official" records,
but when they found out 9 months later - boy was there an uproar!

Even my own company was listed and I was opposed!