RE: [DNS] Can auDA Directors remove a Director?

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:33:25 +1000
> I did NOT realise that the DIRECTORS of auDA were NOT MEMBERS of auDA.

They don't have to be.  If the members of auDA choose to elect someone who
isn't a member of auDA to represent them on the board, that's the member's
decision.  There have been elected directors in the past who weren't auDA
members.  I have no idea if the current ones are or not.

The fact remains that members have the authority to initiate a process of
removal of a director; directors don't (while acting as a director).  Unless
of course there's some other part of the corporations law that covers this -
it sure 'ain't my area of expertise.

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
+61 4 1374 3959