RE: [DNS] MelbIT and INP love loss?

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:11:29 +1000
Of course, make it easy for registrars to be in business, and make it hard
for reseller to keep their head out of the water...

So basically you're saying that if you decided to move because your
registrar is abusive or less competitive ( that's usually why you move ),
you have to start from scratch again and leave your business at Melbourne-IT
( in that case ) , and of course same thing happen later if you happen to
realise your registrar becomes less competitive.. so what do you do ?

1. become a registrar yourself ? sure, let's have a condition of business in
domain registration :

"If you don't want to be ripped off and abused by the .au system, become a
registrar and get abused by the resellers you're now trying to ripp off!"

2. simply get out of business, enough with feeding the boss with all your
hard work for too little gratitude...

Ginge