Enetica reseller agreement

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 20:40:55 +1000
Can somebody give me some info on this please - I've emailed Enetica twice
with this question, but with no response.

Enetica's website states that they give resellers guarantees that they will
not market directly to resellers' clients.  On the other hand their
reseller's agreement stipulates that resellers' customers automatically
become Enetica's, and does not contain the reseller guarantees as stated on
the website.

I'm trying to get an explanation of these mutually exclusive positions.

Has anybody signed up with Enetica as a reseller, and what guarantees were
you given in respect of direct marketing?

Ron Stark
Business Park Pty Ltd
mail: ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au
phone: +61 (0)3 9521 0649   fax: +61 (0)3 9521 0485
mob: +61 (0)41 812 9922
http://www.businesspark.com.au