RE: [DNS] WHOIS lookups

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:15:42 +1000
Cyrille,

I agree with you.

That is why we have added certain IP addresses to the "blacklist"
exemption. This is a temporary measure for the resellers until the
registrars are able to offer these services.

The last thing we need is the whois database being harvested.

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing
AusRegistry Pty. Ltd.
Level 6, 10 Queens Rd.