migrating .org.au's (response from auDA required)

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:04:18 +1000
I am having grief at the moment.

I am (was?) technical contact for a bunch of .org.au church domains.

I have attempted to transfer them to Enetica... but the admin contact
details are out of date for a variety of reasons.... such as.. old
OzEmail or IBM email addresses, changed ministers and so on.

As the tech contact under the old auNIC data, I could redelegate these
domains.  Now.. I can do nothing with them, as Tech contact details seem
NOT to have been migrated from auNIC to AusRegistry...

Is the old auNIC data still available as reference data somewhere? This
would be VERY useful.

Doing the password recovery on auDA's website gives a word document
which requires a ridiculous amount of information to be provided.  I do
NOT have the time to go chasing up signed letters from Churches who
don't really understand these issues.

I want AuDA to recognise the former technical contact details... and the
fact I knew the old registry key, to transfer and update these domains
with the current information.

I would like a USEFUL response from AuDA on this one please.  You (AuDA)
are making some things better.. but lets not make it at the expense of
making other things harder.

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve&#167;skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve&#167;eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
Avis est! Aeronavis est! supervir est!