Re: [DNS] reg key admin

From: Malcolm Miles <mgm-ns§tardis.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:26:15 +1000
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:07:03 +1000, you wrote:

>I can't get through to Melbourne IT....

I have spent hours waiting on the phone to Melbourne IT. You can get
through out of business hours, presumably to an overseas call centre
as they are unable to actually help you other than saying that they
will get someone to call you back or email you. Of course, nobody ever
calls you back or emails you.

The best bit is when they suggest you use the Web contact form instead
of waiting on the phone. Tried that and got an email response 2 days
later telling me to call them on the phone!

--
Best wishes,
Malcolm