RE: [DNS] FW: [DNS] auDA Media Release

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:08:35 +1000
Ian
Thank you for that info
I can see the strategy involved but the contractual terms and conditions
surely ceased when auDA took control so why not that date rather than 1
August 2002?

I have had a matter waiting for action since December last year but had no
policy to which to seek redress through.
I am sure this cannot be an isolated case and expect that there are several
others who are also being disadvantaged by the regulation of this policy not
being afforded to us in a timely manner

The way the policy has been implemented clearly attempts to ignore my valid
claim and that of others during the interim period.

Why are we being discriminated against to the fortune of those who hold
licence prior to 1 August 2002 but after the date that auDA took over from
Melb IT ??

Phil Wright