Re: [DNS] Melbourne IT - slow speed, laxsecurity and poorquality of service

From: Alan DeBritt <info§webone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:56:32 +1000
I would just like to say i use Melb IT to register a majority of our customers
domain names and have never had a problem. All of my requests are processed in
a reasonable amount of time and i always get a response from them. Their site
is a bit slower than other sites, however Namescout has also been slow (their
speed seems to of increased of late). I also think their pricing could be a
little more reasonable for .com.au domain names however TLD's are cheap if you
have a reseller agreement.

Just my two bits. :)

Cheers,
Alan

--
Please note. If you would like to reply to me directly use
alan&#167;admin.webone.com.au I will answer your email next time