Re: [DNS] Expiry date vs. Invoice date

From: <heidi§internode.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:12:16 +0930 (CST)
hi kim,

I'd like to politely disagree here.

I think the question is:

"when were you notified of the success of the domain registration?"

I have had a few (more than one ... less than ten) cases in the last month
when I could perform whois lookups on the domain registration request I
had placed through my registrar , but was not informed of the success of
my application for several days.

cheers

Heidi

Heidi Angove