RE: [DNS] Bottle Domains latest auDA Accredited Registrar

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 02:16:08 +1000

Until you add in support costs, which if you hope to be halfway
succesful you'd need to provide. Then I reckon your profit (which
amounts to a few measly $ per domain) would quicly march itself out the
door. As I say, I am no expert, but I'd reckon we may see a few of these
new entrants run out of puff before the end of year 1.

My 2 cents (inc GST)

Dave Hooper.