Re: [DNS] Melbourne IT - slow speed, laxsecurity and poor quality of service

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:07:13 +0200
Quoting Ian Smith on Wednesday August 14, 2002:

|  > There are really only three parties. If you choose to use a Reseller
|  > instead of going direct, that's your own fault. There will also be
|  > people reselling products no matter what it is.
|
| What if a domain's registrar says that you won't be able to deal with
| them directly, but must use one of their resellers?

Well, when I say "it's your own fault" I don't mean to imply going
through a reseller is always bad. If a registrar wants to be wholesale
only I don't see any problem with that. But the reseller should be clear
to the end user whom they are actually entering a contract with.

kim