RE: [DNS] .NET registration

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:04:02 +0100
Yes but don't forget .net has zero policy restrictions and can therefore
be very easily totally automated.  net.au on the other hand does have policy
restrictions and all registrars are required to ensure that registrations
are compliant with that policy.  Presumably that means that not all net.au
registrations can be processed in real time.

jon