RE: [DNS] Personal name registration

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:21:49 +1000

Matthew,

I got the same spiel from Enetica, but when I pushed the issue was told
"anything at all, just fill in the field with something" - a bunch of
1's would probably do the trick and would signify to the person
processing the order that this one obviously has no valid number such as
an ABN.

BTW, I have found Enetica to be very helpful, very quick and in general
a pretty good bunch of people to do business with. I truly hope they can
maintain this standard as they grow, it's a refreshing change.

Dave Hooper
'Only a Reseller'