RE: [DNS] Planet Domain offers lowest reseller rates

From: Murray Kester <MKester§team.primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:04:10 +1000
If anyone has any questions, comments or queries about our newly launched
reseller program or 'doubts' as expressed below please feel free to discuss
with me off list.

It's not appropriate for me to sing the praises of our program here.

I can be reached at mkester&#167;team.primus.com.au or the phone numbers below.

Kind Regards

Murray Kester
Web Development Manager
PlanetDomain
Primus Telecommunications (Aust) Pty Ltd

Lvl 2, 538 Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3181
Australia

Tel:  +011 613 9923 3792