FW: [DNS] FW: [DNS] New Code of Practice submitted for auDA endorsement

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:46:30 +1000
Thank you Jon

I'll pass your comments onto the Committee.

Whilst the Code is not perfect, DNS members should note that the Committee has
recommended to the auDA Board that the Code be reviewed at 3, 6 and 12 months.
This will give an opportunity to develop the Code progressively, in light of
experience with it.

As a Member of the Committee (and before that Panels) I have found DNS members'
contributions most informative and helpful in the development of policy and the
Code.

Ian