My two cents

From: TV Fugly Awards <awards§fugly.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:19:15 +1000
I really think that some of you people who subscribe to this list have WAY
too much time on you hands.

It seems that the nature of discussion always drifts away from industry
issues and degenerates into a disturbing level of personal attacks.

I agree that there should be two lists as was suggested earlier this week.
One for genuine industry issues and another for the school yard like
bickering that has occured all this week.