RE: [DNS] My two cents

From: James Fiander <jfiander§nimblehost.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:26:28 +1000
I decided to read through the more interesting threads on the list... seeing
as I haven't really had the time or the patients lately to read
everything... now... My two cents on this is that... Isn't it the same with
every Industry in Australia? it just grew and grew and grew and grew until
many people were taken advantage of it... and then the government sets up an
"Independent body" to take over and... it ends up in court... why couldn't
we have done something about this earlier? there are countries out there
that have had these problems for years... why couldn't we have looked at
those problems at fixed it before we started?

James Fiander
jfiander&#167;nimblehost.com