Re: [DNS] [domain transfer] time lost??.

From: George Iliades <george§psylon-media.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:07:56 +1000
I think the point is also that MelbourneIT has all of a sudden found out how
to use an
email system. What was happening all those years when there was no
competition?

How meany emails did you get for renewals etc? I got zero.

I hope there is latitude for ironing out these problems as the auDa
regulations are used.

George