RE: [DNS] Planet Domain Reseller Recruitment

From: Saints Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:32:40 +1000
Well Rod actually NO.

I have just this afternoon been looking around for a Registry and have
decided on 2 Enetica for their speed and netreg for their .org.au
pricing.

Yeah Sure I did chose on price for the .org.au but not for anything
else.

I chose Enetica for what has been passed on in this list and in real
life. Not on price! We would all be with Namescout if we ONLY used price
as a Guide.

David Uzzell
Saints PC Pty Ltd