Re: [DNS] auDA email

From: <info§australianwebsites.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:01:25 +1000
Re - 1 & 2 below.

Resellers should not be restricted because of the illegal activities
of others and the failure of the ACCC to act promptly to prevent
continuance of illegal activities.

Re - 2 below: Resellers would not be resellers at all, if they were
only making the initial sale; they would be merely affiliates instead.

Barry