Re: [DNS] unallocated generic com.au domain names LIVE UPDATE

From: Doug Robb <doug§clarity.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:08:01 +0800 (WST)
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Josh Rowe wrote:

> I have developed a web site which will provide LIVE UPDATES starting at
> 10:00am and at 5 minute intervals afterwards:
>
> http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/generic/

Good work Josh. Now one thing that I notice right away is
the number of indivuals registering these domains .

eg
speech.com.au Registrant: Soruban Pillai
diver.com.au  Registrant: Peter Sanderson

Its going to be a real can of worms when individuals start
demonstrating "an activity that the registrant facilitates,
teaches or trains; or" or whatever other condition they want
to slip in under clause 2b of the policy. Surely to claim
clause 2b you must also satisfy clause 1 conditions in which
case individuals would be knocked out of these
registrations?

regards doug

Doug Robb
Clarity Software Pty Ltd      http://clarity.com.au
GPO Box 763                   Phone: 0403 02 2527
Nedlands 6909                 Fax:   (618) 93867564
Australia                     email: doug&#167;clarity.com.au