Re: [DNS] stats at 2:50

From: TV Fugly Awards <awards§fugly.com.au>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:58:29 +1000
That's pretty interesting.

Did Bottle do a lot of promotion relating to the generic auction?

They in my mind would be one of the smallest registrars yet they have
appeared to have done really really well. congrats!

On the otherhand Planet Domain's 10 registrations seems quite pitiful
considering their size and links with businesses through the primus company.